Jan 9, 2011

It's time for that annual removal.

To make room for 2011 in the sidebar:

Books I Read: 2009 Edition

I'm starting 2011 off with Dashiell Hammett's The Maltese Falcon, finished it on Thursday. Unfortunately, and bizarrely, Amazon doesn't have the book. Weird, right? I linked, though, a super surprisingly awesome good deal. You can get The Maltese Falcon, The Big Sleep, Dial M for Murder, and The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946) movies for only $11.99! All really solid movies: a movie based on the Hammett novel, a movie based on a Chandler novel, a Hitchcock movie, and a movie that's pretty good. I was planning on reading every Hammett novel like I did with Chandler, but the Chandler oeuvre was such an undertaking that I don't think I can do that again just yet.

No comments: