Mar 4, 2008

I don't spend enough time on jentacular activities.


I don't give myself much time in the mornings before I must leave for class or the radio station. I pretty much have time to shower and give the email a quick check. But I really am not a happy person if I don't have breakfast. Sometimes I'll just grab a granola bar but that's really lame. Please give me some suggestions that are quick! If only I could live near City View Restaurant, the best dim sum in San Francisco (definitely not the one pictured).

5 comments:

sprinkle said...

Am having trouble with "jentacular."

The trouble with eating breakfast I find is that I am still equally hungry around lunchtime as I would have been had I not broken the fast, so in essence I am eating twice to satisfy the same hunger.

neonspecs said...

jentacular means relating to breakfast. you didn't give me any suggestions, yo!

Sivan said...

prepre a sandwich the night before and grab it on the go. that's what I do when I am not too lazy... uh, which means never. But I try..

Susan Harris said...

are you looking for to go breakfast suggestions? I don't know about that... I'm pretty committed to cereal.

neonspecs said...

cereal takes too longggg