May 19, 2008

"Some Fwend, Mostly Chef"

Dear Daniel Boulud,

I really like your programme (yes, I know I spelled it programme), After Hours with Daniel. I also really like the way you pronounce your name like Danielle. However, I really can't handle this sudden influx of Grey Goose advertising during your show. It's beyond product placement now. I was okay with the constant ads and even fine with the constant close-ups on the bottles. But now you have gone too far! Don't get me wrong; I would love to be your best friend and perhaps marry one of your chefs de cuisine, Olivier. You randomly yelling out "that Grey Goose is great, eh?" in the middle is just really bothersome and distracting. Please stop.

Thanks in advance,
Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fwend. haha. I guess I would have spelled it that way too.

Anyway, I'm sorry that his show has taken such a turn. :(